1. Cookies Policy
(a) "We", "our" and "us" refer to this website or the operator (including the staff and/or management of the company). "Company" means The Trading Pit Challenge GmbH, located at 9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein, Landstrasse 63. "You" refers to you, the visitor or customer. This Website means www.thetradingpit.com
- You remain logged in;
- Understand how you use our website;
- Provide relevant information based on your search criteria.
(e) There are a number of different types of cookies, but our website uses them for the following purposes:
- Functionality - We use these cookies so that we can recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected settings. These include, for example, your preferred language and location. A mixture of first-party and third-party cookies are used;
- Advertising - We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this information with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertisements based on your browsing behavior on our website.
(f) If you do not want us to install cookies on your computer for these purposes, you can change your Internet browser settings to reject cookies.
(a) Before cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a banner asking for your consent to set these cookies. By agreeing to the placement of cookies, you enable us to provide you with the best possible experience and service. You may refuse the placement of cookies unless they are strictly necessary; however, if you do so, certain features of this website may not function fully or as intended. You will have the option to allow and/or refuse different categories of cookies that we use.
(b) In addition to the control options provided by us, you can enable or disable cookies in your Internet browser. Most 4 Internet browsers also allow you to choose whether to disable all cookies or only third-party cookies. By default, most Internet browsers accept cookies, but this can be changed. For more details, see your Internet browser's Help menu or your device's documentation.
(c) See the following links for instructions on how to control cookies in all major browsers:
- Microsoft Edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist);
- Safari (macOS);
- Safari (iOS);
- Mozilla Firefox; and
- Android (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers).
4. Further Information
(b) For more information about privacy and data protection, please see our privacy notice.
(c) This English translation is only for better understanding. The German version is the only binding one.