From Coffee Beans to Trading Screens: The Rise of Bourhim Abderrahman
Meet Bourhim Abderrahman from Morocco, a dedicated waiter and a passionate trader who recently reached success by passing The Trading Pit Lite CFDs Challenge. In a recent and enlightening interview with The Trading Pit, Bourhim graciously unveiled the layers of his trading journey, detailing the strategies and decisions that steered him to victory.
1. Tell us a little bit about you.
I'm Bourhim Abderrahman. While I've been trading for two years, I also work as a waiter in a coffee shop in Marrakesh, and I'm a proud father.
2. How long have you been trading?
It's been almost two years now.
3. What inspires you to pursue trading?
Trading has always been my first love in the internet world. I ventured into various online activities, but trading has a unique resonance with me.
4. Do you have a trading plan in place, and do you follow it strictly? Briefly describe your Trading Plan.
Yes, my approach leans heavily on the psychology of Japanese candlesticks, support, and resistance, along with trends and diverse patterns.
5. What was your strategy to successfully pass The Trading Pit Challenge?
I prioritised minimising risks, concentrated on the 4-hour timeframe, and diligently managed my risk capital, ensuring it ranged between 1 to 2% daily.
6. How would you rate your experience with The Trading Pit?
It's been an enriching and wonderful journey which I hope to continue.
7. Why did you choose The Trading Pit over other prop firms?
The Trading Pit stood out because of its stellar reputation and its fair terms.
8. What advice would you offer to traders taking on The Trading Pit Challenge?
My advice is to remain patient, manage your capital judiciously, and allocate sufficient time to ensure a successful completion.
9. What is the number one advice you would give to a new trader?
Embrace continuous learning and arm yourself with patience and persistence.
10. What does your risk management plan look like?
My strategy is to limit risks to 1 to 2% for trades on the 4-hour and 1-hour timeframes.
11. What would you recommend to someone who is just starting with us?
Stay committed, maintain patience, and adopt an attitude of perpetual learning.
12. What made you trust The Trading Pit for your trading career?
Their legitimate licensing and the esteemed reputation of the company's founder.